Finding a supportive and reliable lender is important for a business, so here at Starling we value our network of lending introducers. Our Lending Partnership Programme means you can work with us to offer unsecured lending products to your clients in a broad range of sectors, while earning a competitive commission on top.
Help support businesses by joining our Lending Partnership Programme
Partner eligibility criteria
Our minimum requirements are:
- Your firm is FCA registered or a member of the Financial Intermediary and Broker Association (FIBA) or the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
- Your firm has a Professional Indemnity insurance (PII) policy of at least £500,000
- Your firm can demonstrate the level of commission you receive is disclosed to customers within your customer journey.
Why brokers should partner with Starling
- Competitive commission: At Starling, we value our introducers and pay commission in a competitive, tiered commercial model.
- Dedicated broker partnership team on-hand: We’re in it for the long-term relationships, so when you join our Lending Partnership Programme you will have access to our dedicated Lending Partner inbox. This is where members of our team will guide you through every stage of the process to make it as quick and easy as possible.
- Quick turnaround: We manage the whole loan approval process – from first introduction to drawdown – within weeks. You should expect to hear from us within 24 - 48 hours of sending us your client's loan application with an initial response.
- Direct access to our lending specialists: We have a team of highly-experienced underwriters who will review the proposal. Typically, the case will be owned by an underwriter from proposal to conclusion. Like an account manager, they will work with you the whole way through to make sure we fully understand the business story (looking at the stuff behind the numbers) and they'll be available to help you every step of the way.
- Doing the right thing: We will support your clients throughout their own journey.
For further details on the Starling Business Loan see our dedicated page here
A few reasons to choose Starling for your clients
- Our business bank account: the borrower has access to award-winning banking with zero monthly fees* via our app and online, with 24/7 customer service
- Quick personal decisions made on your behalf: our underwriting process is completed within weeks
- The option of early repayment: the borrower can fully or partially pay their loan without early repayment fees.
Get in touch with our partnership team
Sound good? If you’re interested in hearing more and would like to speak to a member of our partnership team, please get in contact by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
- Company name
- Business email
- Business phone number
To avoid disappointment, make sure you meet our eligibility criteria first.