Switch your business account to Starling
Why switch to Starling?
Under one roof
Seeing your money clearly is important – and even more so when you’re growing a business. Switch all your business bank accounts over to Starling for business with the Current Account Switch Service (CASS) to streamline your finances and keep everything under one roof as you grow.
Thousands of business owners have switched their banking fully over to Starling already, because...
It's free and easy
We manage the whole switch for free within seven days – and on the date you choose.
We'll also move all your incoming and outgoing payments, direct debits and standing orders over for you, transfer all the money over to Starling and close your old business account.
It’s the best way to get the full picture
It’s harder to understand your money when it’s all over the place. Instead, transfer it all over to Starling and make your app’s money management tools work harder for you.
Get the app
How to switch your business account to Starling
Don’t have a business account with us yet?
Download the app and apply for an account.
Once you’ve been verified, follow the quick steps below to start the switch to Starling for business.
Please note: we do not support partial account switching.
Open the app
Already have a Starling business bank account?
- Go to ‘Account Management’ and select ‘Switch to Starling’.
- Choose your switch date, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- For multi-owner accounts one user will need to initiate the switch from the app, then all directors with access to the app will be required to approve the request. We’ll send all users a notification to tell them they need to approve a switch request.
- From this point, we’ll handle everything for you.
- Your balance, salary, direct debits and standing orders will be moved to your Starling account and the account you are switching from will be closed on your behalf.
- In the unlikely event of any problems, we’ll resolve those for you.
Don’t just take our word for it