Switch to Britain’s Best Business Provider 2020
Running your own business is full of ups, downs and occasional surprises, and not all banks understand that – but we do. Starling’s business account has no monthly fee, is flexible and is designed to make life easier. Switch today with the Current Account Switch Service (CASS).
Why switch your business bank account to Starling?
It’s free and easy. Our business bank account comes with no monthly fees or UK payment charges. Requesting to switch only takes a few minutes – so why not give it a go?
The best of British. We’ve been voted Best British Bank for 3 years running. So if you’re looking for the best in business banking, look no further.
It’s seamless. We’ll do the legwork of moving outgoing payments, payees you’ve set up, Direct Debits and standing orders. Also, if anybody pays money into your old account it will automatically be redirected to your Starling account.
Get the full picture. By switching to Starling, you’ll be able to understand and manage your business finances, all from one app. You can also integrate seamlessly with Xero, QuickBooks and Paystream.
Already have a business account? Here’s how to switch...
- Tap the top right icon to bring up the account menu and select ‘Switch to Starling’.
- Enter the account details you’re switching from.
- Choose your switch date and agree to the terms and conditions.
- For multi-owner accounts, one user will need to initiate the switch from the app. All directors with access to the app will then need to approve the request (we’ll send them a notification explaining this).
- From this point, we’ll handle everything for you (it usually takes seven working days). In the unlikely event of any problems, we’ll resolve those for you.
Don’t have a business account with us yet?
Download the app and apply for an account in minutes. Once you’ve been verified, follow the steps above to start the switch to Starling.
Please note: we do not support partial account switching.
Here’s what happens when you switch business bank accounts
The whole process is quick, safe and guaranteed.
We’ll send a request to your old bank to confirm the switch.
Voted Britain’s Best Bank, three years running
Thousands of business owners have gone full Starling