Personal and joint account CASS
Switch your current account to Starling
Why switch your bank account to Starling?
Get the complete picture
Starling is most powerful when it’s your main bank account. Streamline your finances and get total visibility over your money by switching your current account over to Starling today with the Current Account Switch Service (CASS).
Thousands of people have switched their banking over to Starling already, because…
It’s free and easy
We'll manage the whole switch for free within seven days – and on the date you choose.
We'll also move all your incoming and outgoing payments, direct debits and standing orders over for you, transfer all the money over to Starling and close your old account.
It’s the best way to get the full picture
It’s harder to understand your money when it’s all in different places. Transfer it all over to Starling and make your app’s money management tools work harder for you.
How to switch your bank account to Starling using the Current Account Switch Service (CASS)
Don’t have a personal or joint account with us yet?
Download the app and apply for an account.
Once you’ve been verified, follow the quick steps below to start the switch to Starling.
Please note: we do not support partial account switching.
Already have a Starling personal or joint account?
- Go to ‘Account Management’ and select ‘Switch to Starling’.
- Choose your switch date, and agree to the terms and conditions. If starting a joint switch, both of you need to confirm.
- From this point, we’ll handle everything for you.
- Your balance, salary, direct debits and standing orders will be moved to your Starling account and the account you are switching from will be closed on your behalf.
- In the unlikely event of any problems, we’ll resolve those for you.
Proud to be voted Best British Bank, Best Current Account Provider & Best Business Banking Provider.
Don’t just take our word for it