He switched to Starling earlier this year. “The app is brilliant for setting up new payees very quickly. We’ve just moved into our first office and there are so many new people to pay, which I can do through the app.” Now, with online banking, he’ll have the choice of setting up new payees either from the app or from his laptop.
How do I log into online banking?
- Go to our secure login page and click ’Log in’
- Enter your account number and mobile number
- Tap the notification on your mobile and confirm your login attempt
- This will open the Starling app, where you can use your fingerprint or security code for verification, and log you into online banking
You may be wondering why you need to log in via the Starling app rather than through an email or password. The answer is security. Using your account number, mobile number and the app adds multiple layers of security. It also means that you only have to use your fingerprint or remember your Starling four digit code rather than separate details for your online banking. Remember to set strong passwords and never write them down.
Which features are available through online banking?
Like our app, Starling online banking is packed with everything you’d expect from a business bank account, plus smart money management to save you time and money.
- See your actual bank balance and list of transactions in real-time
- Set up payments and edit standing orders
- View and export statements to CSV or PDF and save them straight to your laptop
- See what you’re spending on rent, travel or food for the office dog with automatic categorisation
- Lock your business card if you’ve lost it or turn off online payments or cash withdrawals
- Set money aside in Savings Goals for your tax bill or some new snazzy equipment
And hold tight – we’ll be introducing a string of new features soon.