We know that things don’t always go to plan and sometimes this can result in financial worries or difficulties.
It is important not to ignore the situation and get help sooner rather than later to make sure things do not get any worse. We want you to know that we’re here to help when you need us. Our team has experience in helping people deal with financial difficulties and will treat your situation sympathetically. We will take the time to understand your individual circumstances and discuss the options available to you.
Warning signs of financial difficulties could include:
- You’re regularly requesting to increase your overdraft limit or loan amount;
- Struggling to meet your monthly loan or overdraft repayments;
- You’re worried about money or paying back what you owe;
- Regularly spending more than you earn, or relying on borrowing;
- You’re worried about being able to pay your priority bills;
- A reduction in regular income such as salary or benefits;
- Deteriorating credit score when reviewing your credit file;
- You’re being contacted about unpaid bills or missed payments.
If you’re worried about any of the above, please call our Customer Service team between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday on 0800 0234 617.