1. These terms (the “Samsung Pay Terms”) are in addition to the agreement with Starling Bank Limited (“we”, “us” or “Starling”) that applies to the use of your Account and your Starling App (the “Main Agreement”). The Main Agreement applies to your use of Samsung Pay. Unless terms are defined differently here, terms in capitals in these Samsung Pay Terms have the same meaning as they do in the Main Agreement. If there is any conflict between these Samsung Pay Terms and the Main Agreement, the Main Agreement applies.
2. Where you have agreed other terms and conditions with Samsung (e.g. terms relating to the Samsung Pay service as well as use of your Samsung device), these terms and conditions will also apply to your use of Samsung Pay.
3. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of Samsung (or any other third party) in respect of Samsung Pay, including, without limitation, if anything goes wrong with Samsung Pay or your Samsung device.
4. We may terminate your use of Samsung Pay for any of the reasons set out in paragraph 31 of the Main Agreement.
5. If Samsung modifies or terminates your use of Samsung Pay for any reason and we become aware of this, we will notify you as soon as possible. You will need to get in touch with Samsung for further information on this.