1. These terms (the “Garmin Pay Terms”) are in addition to the agreement with Starling Bank Limited (“we”, “us” or “Starling”) that applies to the use of your Account and your Starling App (the “Main Agreement”). The Main Agreement applies to your use of Garmin Pay. Unless terms are defined differently here, terms in capitals in these Garmin Pay Terms have the same meaning as they do in the Main Agreement. If there is any conflict between the Garmin Pay Terms and the Main Agreement, the Main Agreement applies.
2. Where you have agreed other terms and conditions with Garmin (e.g. terms relating to the Garmin Pay service as well as use of your Garmin device), these terms and conditions will also apply to your use of Garmin Pay.
3. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of Garmin (or any other third party) in respect of Garmin Pay, including, without limitation, if anything goes wrong with Garmin Pay or your Garmin device.
4. We may terminate your use of Garmin Pay for any of the reasons set out in paragraph 31 of the Main Agreement.
5. If Garmin modifies or terminates your use of Garmin Pay for any reason and we become aware of this, we will notify you as soon as possible. You will need to get in touch with Garmin for further information on this.